Monday, February 15, 2010

After someone mentioned chat roulette in class last week I decided to give it a try during last weekend. While my friend and I were talking to some girls from Michigan State my new roommate was walking around the room with a half empty bottle of Jim Beam in his hand. As many of you can guess this did not turn out well. He stumbled and spilled bourban onto my computer. This did not turn out well. The keyboard on my computer no longer types. I have to go to the library now whenever I need to access a computer. Luckily my father majored in computer science in college and thinks that he can fix the computer given the right amount of time and a new part from Dell.

5 comments:

  1. I hesitate to ask . .. what is chat roulette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... That really sucks man. Hopefully your father can get that fixed up. I can't imagine not working from my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spilled a glass of wine on my laptop's computer one time. My father and brother took it apart and washed everything it got on (mostly the keyboard) and now it is good as new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA sorry but that was an amuzing picture in my head! Well you know who to take the alcohol away from early on next time! good luck with the laptop!

    ReplyDelete